Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, March 22, 2009

A few more days...

Only a few more days until the FET and the nerves start to show up. Not because of the procedure itself but the outcome. I have always heard that FETs don't have a very big success rate so the doubts start creeping their way in. But...I have to tell myself that there is hope. The nurse told me a couple weeks ago that our chance of pregnancy is about 45% which is MUCH higher than I thought. I also learned that a fellow PCOS sufferer (you know who you are!) became pregnant with her twin girls following an FET! That is amazing news! I hope and pray that David and I should be so lucky! Two and a half days to go!

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you with all my heart ! Try to relax after your transfer...watch some of your favorite movies:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Carrie. I had no idea you were going through this. My sister has PCOS too. My prayers are with you and I hope that everything went well yesterday!

    ReplyDelete