Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Well.....

Photobucket


Yay!!!!! The nurse called today around 1:15 to say we are pregnant! My beta was 379. For those of you who don't know what a beta is, it's a test where they measure the level of the pregnancy hormone HCG in your blood stream. This number should double every 48 hours so I go for another blood draw on Friday. If it doubles and all goes well, we are looking at 2 weeks from today for an ultrasound! During the ultrasound we should be able to see the heartbeat(s) and find out how many babies we have! Woohoo! We definitely aren't out of the woods yet but I feel much more optimistic this time and I just know that all the prayers and well wishes we have received from friends and family are making a HUGE difference. An enormous THANK YOU goes out to all of you! Keep the prayers coming so that David and I may deliver a happy and healthy baby! We really appreciate each and every one of you!

4 comments:

  1. Yes! That's great, Carrie! I'll keep praying that things go well for you:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is AWESOME news. You are definitely in my prayers. Can't wait to hear more from you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about you a lot lately. Keep us updated.

    ReplyDelete