Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, May 14, 2009

Appointment Updates







So I've been missing in action for a little while. I've just been so tired and didn't really feel like updating things but now I should have plenty of time because I lost my job on Monday. American General cut about 10% of the workforce here in Evansville and I was part of that 10%. It's okay though because we were trying to work it out so I could stay home once the babies are born. Now I'm just starting a little earlier! Anyway, on to the appointments.


We had an appointment at Dr. Gentry's office on May 5. We saw both heartbeats again and everything looked good. We were referred back to my regular OBGYN. It's going to be weird not to go to Dr. Gentry's office anymore. It is amazing what a difference two weeks can make. The ultrasound pictures actually look like babies! How exciting! The pictures above are from that visit. I will post the updates from the next appointment in a separate post.

No comments:

Post a Comment