Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Friday, February 20, 2009

Of Course....that's just my luck!

David and I have 5 embryos that were left over from the in vitro cycle we did in October. The embryos were frozen for future use and we decided to do a frozen embryo transfer as our next attempt to get pregnant. Just as I'm getting ready to start the medications that need to be taken during this process I develop a urinary tract infection and have a prescription called in. I just picked the pills up from Walgreen's and in BIG BOLD letters emphasized by a green highlighter I see the words CHECK FOR PREGNANCY AND USE OF FERTILITY MEDICATIONS. I absolutely cannot take this antibiotic with fertility meds. Of course I can't! Well I guess we'll try again next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment