Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Sunday, July 19, 2009

We've Chosen Names!











Our baby boys will be named David Wayne III (nicknamed Trey) and Ty Randall. I cannot wait to meet them! I had a great appointment on Thursday. Everything is looking good with me. I have finally gained weight! The doctor was happy about that. I'm 19 weeks now and I have gained 8 lbs. My goal is to gain no more than 30. I hope I can do it! Trey and Ty are looking great too. I took my grandmother along with me so she could see the ultrasound. She loved it. We heard the heartbeats as usual. They were 162 and 149. The ultrasound tech finished up all the anatomy and everything is wonderful. Hearts, spines, brains, fingers and toes.....looking good! We were even treated to a 3d ultrasound which I normally find creepy but actually enjoyed since I was seeing my babies! I am already seeing the doctor every 2 weeks. She wants to monitor my cervix which makes me happy because I've seen too many maternity shows (ie: Birth Day or Deliver Me) that focus on cervical incompetance! I don't want that to happen to me.








Well that's the news for now. TTFN!




1 comment:

  1. The 3D ultrasounds are amazing! Looks like Trey and Ty are looking right at each other. How cool! Love their names!

    ReplyDelete