Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I'm Back!

Well, I have decided to resurrect my blog. I deleted it a while back for several reasons, the main reason being that I am too lazy to write! I see other people's blogs and the talent they have for words and I just don't feel up to par. But...I have family members (I'm talking to you Aunt Peggy!) who have asked me what happened to the blog because they don't have Facebook pages and can't see the pictures I post of Trey and Ty. I will post pictures on this blog for those people. I don't really know how to do much other than a simple post so I guess I will have to do a little research. So, hello again everyone and I hope you enjoy the pictures of the boys (once I get around to posting them lol!)

No comments:

Post a Comment