Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Saturday, May 29, 2010

The last few weeks....

I'm being such a slacker! I really need to keep blogging but I've been too busy playing Family Feud on Facebook (it's like an obsession)

So...let's catch up on the last few weeks. Trey and Ty are now 7 months old. Trey rolls all over the place and I can't keep him in one space for long. Mr. Ty has rolled from his stomach to his back a couple times but he hasn't done it since. Although he doesn't roll over he can sit up! Both boys have a tooth popping out on the bottom. They've been a little fussy but not too bad.
Photobucket

Mamaw and Papaw bought both boys a jumperoo and the love, love, LOVE them! Ty has fallen asleep in his and wakes up jumping. It's quite funny.

Photobucket

Last Friday, we were visited by my cousin Melissa, her husband Jason and their son Jackson. Trey and Ty were very excited to meet their second cousin. I somehow managed to let them leave without getting a picture :( Trey, Ty and Jackson are only 5 weeks apart, how fun! Yesterday, we went to the eye doctor for exams. They like to do this with preemies, especially if they were on oxygen. Thankfully, neither of the boys have any issues. I can't wait until their next check up to see how much they weigh. Trey has really taken to baby food and eats quite a bit. Ty is a little slow going but he's getting there.

I think that is all that has happened lately. I will post again soon. Until then...

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment