Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime.....thanks to Shutterfly

I have always liked to send out Christmas cards.  Mainly because I know how it makes me feel to open my mail box and see those little tidings of good cheer.  In years past I have gotten your basic store bought greeting cards but since Trey and Ty made their appearance I like to show them off in photo cards.  It is never too early to think about your Christmas cards so I have been perusing the internet looking for the perfect card and I found it!  While on the Shutterfly website I came across a card titled With Love and I just adore it.  Not only do I love the song "What a Wonderful World" but those words just describe how I feel this year!  It is definitely the sentiment that I want to get across this Christmas.  The card has a classic and simple design that is very eye catching and I cannot wait to see what it will look like with pictures of my little family.  The best part is that Shutterfly has such great deals!  Right now Shutterfly is offering 20% off all holiday cards!  You need to check them out....not just for your Christmas cards but other unique offerings like gift tags and address labels.  You will be glad you did!

No comments:

Post a Comment