Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilySlim Weight loss tickers

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Reminiscing

David called to check on our "totsicles" today.  The annual storage fee is assessed in November so we wanted to make sure everything was still in order.  Those 2 little embryos have been in storage for 2 years now and it is so hard to believe.  I decided to take a walk down memory lane and read this blog from the beginning.  Sure there are several gaps in the posts but I had tears in my eyes as I recalled my journey from the despondent woman I once was to the happy mother that I am now.  Tomorrow marks the 2 year anniversary of my first embryo transfer.  It did not result in a pregnancy but thankfully we had 5 embryos that we were able to cryopreserve for future use.  It amazes me to think that, once upon a time, Trey and Ty were 2 of those little frozen embryos!  I thank God for them every day and I pray that someday our two remaining totsicles will result in a sibling(s) for my precious baby boys!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait for Trey and Ty to be big brothers! I believe it will happen!

    ReplyDelete